Why not a political Coase theorem? Social conflict, commitment, and politics
Various approaches to political economy is discussed and the argument that there are strong empirical and theoretical grounds for believing that inefficient policies and institutions that are prevalent is developed. These inefficient policies and institutions that are chosen are discussed.
Publication Name: Journal of Comparative Economics
Political and economic factors in the development of Russia's regions
Various factors in the development of Russian regions are discussed. Factors such as regional government, economic development, rent seeking and self-restraint is highlighted.
Publication Name: Problems of Economic Transition
- Abstracts: A note on the organic composition of capital and profit rates. What's behind the rise in profitability in the US in the 1980s and 1990s
- Abstracts: A note on the organic composition of capital and profit rates. part 2 Why has the U.S. economy become less correlated with the rest of the world?
- Abstracts: Payoff from panels in low-income countries: economic development and economic mobility
- Abstracts: Payoff from panels in low-income countries: economic development and economic mobility. part 2 Aid, policies, and growth: reply
- Abstracts: Does European unemployment prop up American wages? National labor markets and global trade: comment. At what level of labor-market intermittency are women penalized?