Home sweet home
Gall insects make their host plants grow custom-made homes for them. They do this by encouraging the abnormal growth of twig, stem or leaf tissues to form a swelling or mass of deformed growth where they can live in. Each gall species inhabits a different plant species.
Publication Name: Nature Canada
Subject: Science and technology
TMA2000 does the e-business
TMA2000, a United Kingdom telecom exhibition, is discussed with emphasis on its subject matter of electronic business. The importance to business of high speed data communications could be seen in the exhibits.
Publication Name: What to Buy for Business
Subject: Consumer news and advice
Mad for mozzarella
Recipes containing mozzarella cheese are presented.
Publication Name: Bon Appetit
- Abstracts: In short order
- Abstracts: Lost and found. Heart breaker. Sleep and circadian rhythms: basic and clinical findings
- Abstracts: Fanfare for the common mushroom. Gyro-power
- Abstracts: Danger zone. Ancient vitreous materials
- Abstracts: Mangoes. Something to root about: don't be put off by its looks - celeriac is sensational