Theoretical investigations for shot noise in correlated resonant tunneling through a quantum coupled system
A theoretical analysis of the zero-frequency and finite-frequency shot noise in electron tunneling through a two-level interacting system connected to two leads is carried out. It is shown that a weak coherent coupling between the two levels is present, by means of recently developed bias-voltage and temperature-dependent quantum rate equations.
Publication Name: Journal of Housing and Community Development
Subject: Sociology and social work
Calling 911 ..
An excerpt from the book "In Eddie's Name" is presented. The personal experiences of a man whose son was murdered by a gang of young men are discussed. The man's fight for justice and for improvements in the 911 call system is described.
Publication Name: Reader's Digest
Subject: General interest
Our number one Webelos Scout
Publication Name: Scouting
Subject: Hobbies and crafts
- Abstracts: Blurring the lines. Exploring all opportunities
- Abstracts: Growing up Gore. Bassano Grimeca System 7 disc brakes
- Abstracts: Chew on this. Posthumous mass appeal
- Abstracts: Memories of the big one. Train spotting
- Abstracts: What you can do about stomach upset. Prison building: construction increases as incarceration declines