The versatile plantain
Plantains, a variety of banana native to Southeast Asia, are some of the preferred ingredients used in preparing Latino dishes. Recipes presented include sopa de platano, piononos, twice-fried green plantains, fried sweet plantains and pinon pie.
Publication Name: Gourmet
Secret weapon: the Pentagon's Andy Marshall is the most influential man you're never heard of
Marshall maintains a low profile but this man and his ideas can radically influence American military strategy for the next century. With a career spanning six presidencies, Marshall has the experience and reputation to influence Pentagon.
Publication Name: Washingtonian
Subject: Travel, recreation and leisure
Stressproof your skin
Several common skin ailments can be ignited or exacerbated by emotional stress; both physical and emotional treatments for acne, itching, dryness, hives, and blushing are described dermatologists.
Publication Name: Mademoiselle
Subject: General interest
- Abstracts: Stress-proof your home. Handle stress like an expert
- Abstracts: Zero hour. Vermont's finest. My finest hour
- Abstracts: Brain training. Choose your shoes. Sole training
- Abstracts: Does prayer heal? Does your size matter? Avon does it again
- Abstracts: Triple threats. Fleurs du jour. Fat is not a feeling