Sky's the limit with pencil & paper
Employers can choose from a variety of paper and pencil tests in the market to hire applicants based on the employers' specific needs or requirements. While most tests in the past focused almost exclusively on IQ and skill measurement, current tests can measure such personality variables as integrity and honesty. The scoring technology has also changed, with new software programs able to administer and score tests in-house.
Publication Name: Security
Should felons have the right to vote?
Felons are not given the right to vote even after suffering various punishments and trails. Feelings of some of the felons are given as they are debarred from voting.
Publication Name: California Journal
- Abstracts: Revisiting the "new era". Some see the forest, some see the trees
- Abstracts: Tenancy choice and the demand for rental housing in the cities of the Ivory Coast. A theoretical and empirical analysis of the length of residency discount in the rental housing market
- Abstracts: Some tests of the incentive effects of the research and experimentation tax credit. The macroeconomics of early retirement
- Abstracts: International Cooperation in Space: How to Enhance the Results, Share the Risk. Navy's BOSS: Doing a Number on Space Parts Overcharges
- Abstracts: "Fortunate enough to obtain and keep the title of profession": self-regulating organizations and the enforcement of professional monopolies