A shake-down on dandruff
Measures for controlling dandruff include shampooing regularly and using medicated shampoo in difficult cases. Tar-based shampoos can stain hair and leave the scalp sensitive to the sun and should be used carefully. A dermatologist can treat persistent cases.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Your hands on guide to massage
Massage offers several physical and psychological benefits. Massage alleviates stress, enhances muscle flexibility, hastens healing, eliminates metabolic wastes and promotes relaxation. A guide on massage techniques is also provided.
Publication Name: Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness
Hands down: how to win at arm wrestling
Techniques for winning at arm wrestling are given by Bob O'Leary, founder of the American Arm Wrestling Assoc. Winning techniques include moves such as over the top, side cranking and pushing.
Publication Name: Men's Health
- Abstracts: My first day on the job. You, gorgeous in glasses. Great-fitting jackets for all shapes
- Abstracts: Black women's perceptions of menopause and the use of HRT. Flouride: nature's cavity fighter. No time to waste
- Abstracts: Dental therapeutic indications for the newer long-acting macrolide antibiotics. Performance of high-speed dental handpieces subjected to simulated clinical use and sterilization
- Abstracts: One-Mile Run Performance and Cardiovascular Fitness in Children. Oral Condylomata in Children
- Abstracts: Canal adaptation and coronal leakage: lateral condensation compared to Thermafil. Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the maxillary sinus