Boys and girls go out to play. Some come back..
Educating children about the dangers they could face on industrial or construction sites may help save lifes or reduce the number of accidents which take place each year. Many children are involved in accidents when trespassing on private land, such as railway yards or building sites. The majority of sites are easily accessible to determined children who have little understanding of the dangers they face. Up to 600 children have been seriously injured in workplace related incidents in the UK from 1990 to 1999, with about 100 injuries resulting in death.
Publication Name: Occupational Safety & Health
LDS Hospital, a facility of Intermountain Health Care, Salt Lake City, Utah
LDS Hospital of Utah's Intermountain Health Care organization offers an innovative computerized network system designed to enhance information storage and retrieval as well as allow health care providers greater time with patients. The comprehensive system facilitates patient history analyses, costs evaluation, communications, and recordkeeping. Users have found the system fast, accurate, and efficient.
Publication Name: Nursing Administration Quarterly
- Abstracts: Outcome of out-of-hospital cardiac or respiratory arrest in children. The volume-outcome conundrum
- Abstracts: Let's put an end to pain. Hounded by pain
- Abstracts: Effects of admission to a teaching hospital on the cost and quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries. The folly of teaching-hospital mergers
- Abstracts: Morbidity in whooping cough and measles. Enalapril-induced cough. Over-the-counter (OTC) cough remedies
- Abstracts: Advance directives: A plan for end of life. How to be brave