The impact of health communication on health-related decision making: a review of evidence
The factors that affect people's comprehension of health information, role of health communication in interpretation of health information, and strategies that can be used to impart effective communication are discussed.
Publication Name: Health Education
Beyond expectations: Part 2
The 100,000 Lives Campaign is a national initiative started by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and the success stories for each of the Campaign's six interventions are illustrated.
Publication Name: Nursing Management
- Abstracts: A guide to regulation of blood gases: Part two. A guide to regulation of blood gases: Part one. Principles for inserting and managing chest drains
- Abstracts: Resuscitation skills - part six: Synchronized electrical cardioversion. Mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Abstracts: Can American healthcare coverage catch up? Beyond expectations: Part 1. Iraq's public health infrastructure a casualty of war
- Abstracts: Cardiac monitoring: Part 3--External pacing. Respiratory procedures: use of a nebuliser. Cricoid pressure
- Abstracts: Bolster staff relations with shift report. Improve staff satisfaction with team building retreats. Create and sustain a healthy work environment