Policy spotlight: Staffing plans and ratios
The article focuses on how the U.S. government plans to balance nursing shortage and staffing problems. Staff cannot be hired if the ratio system of nurses to patients is applied, as the number of patients is generally more than the nursing staff.
Publication Name: Nursing Management
Patients need clear messages to navigate medicineEs maze
Medical advances are outpacing advances in patient-physician communication. Experts on health literacy stated that condensing medical advice to a few simple instructions might be the most effective way to reach patients.
Publication Name: American Medical News
- Abstracts: Vaginal birth after cesarean section: the impact of patient resistance to a trial of labor. Perinatal outcomes in preeclampsia that is complicated by massive proteinuria
- Abstracts: Safety is a shared responsibility. Safety and health professionals are making our world a safer place. Safety survey response database can measure program perception
- Abstracts: A service to complement the NHS. Clinical microsystems and mesosystems in mental health
- Abstracts: Evaluating the development of a nurse-led discharge scheme. Setting up a nurse-led patient forum to inform choice
- Abstracts: For a better body, go easier on yourself. This is the year you'll get a great body. Neve Campbell's beautiful body plan