Cardiac resynchronization treatment of heart failure
Cardiac resynchronization treatment (CRT) is a well established treatment for patients with moderate to advanced heart failure on optimal medical therapy. CRT is related with a survival benefit in advanced heart failure both with and without defibrillator, thus eight landmark trials in CRT are reviewed.
Publication Name: Annual Review of Medicine
A concept is presented for viewing cities as ecosystems in themselves, with active interrelationships between their own processes and the environment. One of the goals targeted by this approach is to enhance sustainable development planning.
Publication Name: Environmental Health Perspectives
Poem Lockjaw By Griffin, Bill
Publication Name: JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association
- Abstracts: Pediatric trauma documentation: adequacy for assessment of child abuse. Violence exposure and emotional trauma as contributors to adolescents' violent behaviors
- Abstracts: Bacterial contamination of an anesthetic agent. The treatment of hypothermia
- Abstracts: Urethral prolapse. Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Pediatric Epilepsy
- Abstracts: Perception and regulation of drug use: the rise and fall of the tide
- Abstracts: Moving from innovation to implementation: trends in foods for particular nutritional uses. Intense sweeteners and energy density of foods: Implications for weight control