Harming through protection?
The investigation of infection control methods in the hospitals was undertaken by the scientists in Johns Hopkins. It was found that due poor design of these programs the people are less protected in medical care.
Publication Name: The New England Journal of Medicine
Future health consequences of the current decline in US household income
The article analyzes present decline in the U.S. household income reviewing its impact on the future health care system and ultimately on patients.
Publication Name: JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association
- Abstracts: The impact of accurate patient assessment on quality of care. Importance of breast awareness in identification of breast cancer
- Abstracts: Battle of the beds. Former Bush official seeks drastic quality improvement
- Abstracts: Stiffer CME rules could speakerEs bureaus. Hot on the hill: Will the second time around be the charm for health care legislation stymied by partisan fighting last year?
- Abstracts: Allergy-free meals. Snack solutions for every child's personality. Straight-a suppers
- Abstracts: Safer medicine administration through the use of e-learning. A new approach to training in intravenous drug therapy