Exploring the strategies to prevent the obesity epidemic
A study undertaken examined the causes for the high incidence of obesity among men, women and children alike. Results revealed that changes in lifestyle, food habits and lack of exercise contributed to the condition and recommended options to tackle it.
Publication Name: Nursing Times
Results from an exploratory study of sun protection practice: implications for the design of health promotion messages
A study on sun protection awareness of young people with relation to prevention of skin cancer is presented.
Publication Name: Health Education
- Abstracts: A positive attitude to patient care. Reflections on practice: HCAs do the real nursing. Benchmarking essence of care using electronic patient records
- Abstracts: Strategies to reduce the risk of needle and sharp injuries. Reducing the risks of sharps injuries in health professionals
- Abstracts: Anatomy and function of the skin: Part 2-The epidermis. Anatomy and function of the skin: Part 4-Appendages. Anatomy and function of the skin: Part I
- Abstracts: CD4 decline and incidence of opportunistic infections in Cape Town, South Africa: Implications for prophylaxis and treatment
- Abstracts: NSAID trials and the choice of comparators - Questions of public health importance. part 2 Update on the treatment of tuberculosis and latent tuberculosis infection