Continuing education program
Continuing Dental Education Program evaluates the credit hours of the readers by airing some questions, which are presented in the Journal of the American Dental Association.
Publication Name: Journal of the American Dental Association
Mental health promotion through supported further education: the value of Antonovsky's salutogenic model of health
Evaluation of Antonovsky's salutogenic model of health, for promotion of mental health by supporting higher education, is presented.
Publication Name: Health Education
- Abstracts: Medical education. Continuing Medical Education for Ophthalmologists. General public education
- Abstracts: New serologic tests for early detection of coccidioidomycosis. Stillbirth evaluation: what tests are needed?
- Abstracts: Myospherulosis complicating wound healing. Wholistic care: healing a "sick" system
- Abstracts: The prevention of the maternal manifestations of preeclampsia by intensive antihypertensive treatment. Altered skin integrity in children admitted to a pediatric intensive care unit
- Abstracts: Subcutaneous or intramuscular insulin injections. Insulin, the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and blood pressure