Going the distance
Greenberg joined Weight Watchers after an official eliminated him from the 1994 Walt Disney World Marathon. He ran the 1994 New York City Marathon in 4 hours and 50 minutes after reaching his goal weight of 175 lbs.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
Over-distance training has not been proven to enhance performance and may even cause injuries. Some possible effects of over-training include weight loss, fatigue and sleep disturbances.
Publication Name: Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness
- Abstracts: Western nutrition and the insulin resistance syndrome: a link to breast cancer. Nutrition, anaemia, geohelminth infection and school achievement in rural Jamaican primary school children
- Abstracts: Necrotizing enterocolitis in term neonates. Plasma lipid lowering in short-term life-style change. Long-term agreement
- Abstracts: Overcoming the prejudice against establishing a national health care system. Violence to health staff - four times national average
- Abstracts: Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease). Pain: persistence and disease
- Abstracts: Operations explained. Operations manager. Security inspection units explained