Herpes in married people
A study of genital herpes conducted by investigators at Stanford University School of Medicine in California yielded the surprising conclusion that the risk of genital herpes transmission in married couples is not high. The study also suggested the importance of monitoring and testing.
Publication Name: Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness
Running with my wife
A married man details his experience of entering in a 13-mile marathon with his wife and running partner. He narrates the difficulties his wife went through in trying to finish the race and the troubles he underwent in trying to persuade her to keep on going.
Publication Name: Glamour
Workouts built for two
Couples who exercise together in a variety of activities tend to stay committed to their exercise regimen longer. Some activities that couples can enjoy together include dancing, bicycling, mall-walking, yard work, and sex.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
- Abstracts: Trust in the people. Health by the people. People on the move
- Abstracts: Stress management. Stress: a guide for organisations
- Abstracts: When bad breath happens to good people. The blue hole. Don't hold your breath
- Abstracts: The surprising news about sleep & your health. Losing the Trojan War. Insomnia: how to stop losing sleep over it!
- Abstracts: Brazilian labor moves to an educational beat. Paulo Freire today. How to beat bellyaches