High costs forcing cutbacks in employer-based health coverage
Rises in premiums are forcing the U.S. employers to cutback on health insurance provided to their employees. Policy options to expand coverage are expected to correct the inequities in benefits that plague the labor market at present.
Publication Name: The Nation's Health
The matrix delivers
Tissue engineering and gene therapy together can speed bone regeneration. Effective, rapid restoration of functional tissue as a therapeutic response to disease, injury, or aging is increasingly important.
Publication Name: Nature Medicine
- Abstracts: Promoting community safety. Community-based rehabilitation. Community-based treatment
- Abstracts: Urinary tract cancers found by homescreening with hematuria dipsticks in healthy men over 50 years of age. Assessment of gonadal maturation by evaluation of spermaturia
- Abstracts: Bacterial vaginosis - an ecologic mystery. Bacterial vaginosis. Bacterial virulence: an environmental response
- Abstracts: Factors affecting outcome in meningococcal infections. Fifth disease and other parvovirus B19 infections. Factors influencing postoperative recurrence of Crohn's disease in childhood
- Abstracts: The 1990 Florida dental investigation: is the case really closed?