More good news on L-carnitine
L-carnitine is a derivative of hydroxybutyric acid that is neither an amino acid nor a vitamin. It protects cells from highly reactive free radicals by helping them recover from damage resulting from free radicals that were not neutralized. Red meat is its best dietary source.
Publication Name: Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness
Grandparents can avoid family friction by supporting the parents, not giving advice and shunning stereotypes. Grandparents can give their grandchildren a link with the past, the gift of time and cherished childhood memories.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Good causes, great training
Charity fitness events are listed. Activities include running, snowboarding, cycling, and skiing. Groups to benefit include children with terminal illnesses, people with arthritis, and the mentally handicapped.
Publication Name: Men's Health
- Abstracts: The sports shoe buyer's guide. Double-cross training. Playing the wolf: a married man's guide to flirting
- Abstracts: Correlates and consequences of harsh discipline for young children. Consequences of inadequate analgesia during painful procedures in children
- Abstracts: Negative chronotropic effects of nizatidine. Rabeprazole. Botulinum toxin: a deadly poison sheds it negative image
- Abstracts: AMA today: more value per dues dollar. AMA dues to remain unchanged in foreseeable future. School Health: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Abstracts: Home is best. Buying a car: how to get the best deal. Best way to kill bacteria? Stop them talking