Moving to a new rhythm
Non-impact aerobics help tone the body and are based on dance routines and other sports. The cross behind, whole body press, step-back, tension-buster, sweep-slap, rise and sink, leg leaner and martial arts cha-cha are described and demonstrated.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
When and where will you see workout results?
Triceps and calves are the first parts of the body where the results of exercise can be seen. Aerobic exercise should be combined with weight training. Tips on getting started, what to expect after various time periods and more is discussed.
Publication Name: Glamour
Watch the monitor: this simple device can help you burn fat, build muscle, even strengthen your heart
Using a heart rate monitor will help an individual develop a workout routine that leads to the desired outcome. A detailed explanation of how to determine one's maximum heart rate and tailor a healthy aerobic plan is given.
Publication Name: Men's Health
- Abstracts: Home medical tests: why, when and how to do it yourself. Carbon monoxide: how to protect yourself
- Abstracts: Getting physical: the pleasures and pains of sexual relationships. A real head case: physical symptoms can indicate psychological distress
- Abstracts: Chicken: the myths, the facts, the risks, the health benefits. Flexible work schedules: do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- Abstracts: Assessment of a retrovirus sequence and other possible risk factors for the chronic fatigue syndrome in adults
- Abstracts: Bachelor for a Week. 15 problems you don't have to live with. Live like a bachelor, eat like a man