A new medication dispenser for babies, Numi Med, has come onto the market from Sharn. Among the other new products, services and publications on the market are a diagnostic tool for psychiatric illness available in 34 languages and an insulin delivery device from Novo-Nordisk. Among others are an exam glove that is entirely powder free from manufacturing facilities that are also powder free and two new books that stress spiritual aspects of health care from Paulist Press.
Publication Name: The Nurse Practitioner
A breakthrough in prevention and post injury rehabilitation of low back pain
Professional's Choice Sports Medicine Products Inc has introduced Professional's Choice Comfort-Fit Low Back Supports belts designed to prevent low back injury. The supports have already been used in the food, transportation, construction and food distribution industries. All of the sectors report a positive return on safety investment through a reduction of lost time due to low back pain and a decrease in workers' compensation claims.
Publication Name: Safety & Health
Bells' Palsy is a form of facial paralysis affecting the muscles on one side of the face due to trauma to the seventh cranial nerve. Bell's Palsy is usually temporary with most people making a full recovery within a few months.
Publication Name: Nursing Times
- Abstracts: Acute diverticulitis. Diverticulitis. Thrombolysis for acute arterial occlusion of the legs
- Abstracts: A surgeon looks at cervical lymph nodes. Heberden's and Bouchard's nodes. Probable Transmission of HIV from an Orthopedic Surgeon to a Patient in France
- Abstracts: Health care reform in the OECD countries. Envelopes. Prostheses and orthoses in developing countries
- Abstracts: The streptococcus saga continues. Africa: in search of solutions. Transplantation tolerance - the search continues
- Abstracts: Healing persons and therapeutic institutions. THE THERAPEUTIC MANTRA OF EMILE COUE. IS OZONE THERAPY THERAPEUTIC?