Rules of a smart patient
The new world of managed health care requires patients to be more active and informed about their health. Patients must learn about their illnesses, ask their doctors questions and explore all options. Supports groups can be a good source of aid.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
Breaking the sound barrier: the best personal CD players to use while exercising
Five personal CD players that have good anti-skip capabilities are recommended for those who exercise. They are Panasonic's Water Resistant Shock Wave SL-SW404 and Shock Wave SW-202, Kenwood's DPC 971, Aiwa's XP-750, and the Sony Discman D-465.
Publication Name: Men's Health
Breaking all the rules
The old fashion rules for redheads no longer apply. Redheads do not have to limit themselves to using only certain shades of makeup and clothing colors. It is now considered acceptable for women with red hair to wear red or pink clothing.
Publication Name: Glamour
- Abstracts: The science of creatine enhancement. 6 creatine fears: real concern or false alarm? Time consuming
- Abstracts: Building a successful team through collaboration. Do theoretical bridges exist between perceptual experience and neurophysiology?
- Abstracts: The problem of quality of life in medicine. Computers and the quality of care - a clinician's perspective. Quality care in the South Pacific
- Abstracts: Home is best. Buying a car: how to get the best deal. Best way to kill bacteria? Stop them talking
- Abstracts: Room service. Service under scrutiny. Commuter service