Trifolium pratense for breast disease: a case series
Trifolium pratense is said to simulate the secretion of the salivary glands, and to be beneficial to mumps and affections of the pancreas and to have anticancer effects in the homeopathic materia medica. Administration of Trifolium pratense to treat a series of cases with breast disease and hyperoestrogenic symptoms reveals the fact that it is equally effective in treating Cystic mastosis, Breast cancer with positive oestrogen receptors, Hyperoestrogenia, Amenorrhoea and Ovarian cyst.
Publication Name: Homeopathy
Diuretics most effective hypertension drug
Diuretic is considered as the most promising drug for the patients suffering from high blood pressures. Paul Whelton an epidemiologist stated that doctors should begin drug treatment for high blood pressure with a diuretic.
Publication Name: American Medical News
- Abstracts: Easier payments for student services; HCFA spells out new conditions. Study suggests lower global payments
- Abstracts: Coalition presses to preserve affirmative action in medicine. Ready or not, here are outcomes 'report cards.' (outcomes research)
- Abstracts: Spinal manipulation therapy for low back pain: a meta-analysis of effectiveness relative to other therapies. Efficacy and safety of ephedra and ephedrine for weight loss and athletic performance: a meta-analysis
- Abstracts: The OSCE represents the 'least worst' clinical testing option. Malignant hyperthermia: clinical features and management
- Abstracts: Medical societies run out financial planning services. Difficult times demand activism - and membership