Warts: their cause and treatment
Warts are small, benign growths caused by the human papillomavirus and usually transmitted by person-to-person contact or indirectly from contact with infected surfaces. They can be treated with topical medication, liquid nitrogen, surgical removal or lasers.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Do you have gum disease?
Gum disease is caused by the building up of plaque and tartar between the teeth and the gums. The usual types of gum disease are gingivitis and periodontitis. Good teeth care can go a long way in preventing gum disease.
Publication Name: Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness
- Abstracts: The evolution of surgical treatment for congenital cardiac disease
- Abstracts: Emerging viruses: the evolution of viruses and viral diseases. Viral lower respiratory tract infections in Filipino children
- Abstracts: Immunogenetic factors in skin cancer. Management of acquired bullous skin diseases. Transcription factors
- Abstracts: Wheying in: are whey and milk proteins the one-two punch your muscle need? Muscle goes online
- Abstracts: Hospice care: when comfort, not cure, is the focus of treatment. Viral hepatitis: a decade of discovery and progress in prevention