Weight control: what works and why
Obesity can be a killer, but losing weight is difficult. Factors that lead to overweight are discussed, along with body type, diet drugs, surgery and more. Diet strategies include setting goals and developing a healthful eating plan.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
How can you tell when you're hungry?
Paying attention to one's body and eating when hungry can help a dieter regulate weight naturally. A growling stomach, thoughts of food and lightheadedness signal hunger. A food craving may not have anything to do with hunger.
Publication Name: Glamour
One of the most useful ingredients in the kitchen is oil. It is no longer used as widely and frequently because it is considered to be unhealthy. Oils pressed from seeds, nuts, or fruits, though, may be used successfully.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
- Abstracts: Death rights. An essential and ancient oil. Changes in the year before death 1969-87
- Abstracts: A harvest feast. What does a serving look like? . 'Eating too many sweets causes diabetes...' or does it?
- Abstracts: Return to blender. 10 ways to raise 10 grand ... without asking your old man
- Abstracts: Writing the changes for nurses. Report sees nurses as lacking compassion
- Abstracts: The most stressful place in the world. Match pointers. Between a rock and a hard place