Mommy dressing: the writer remembers her mother, Jo Copeland, a fashion designer who molded material, and life, to her vision
A woman describes childhood as the offspring of a designer in the early days of the fashion industry. She often sat in a room alone with school books, or on meeting such as Greer Garson, did not know to be impressed. Vignettes of Jo Copeland's career seen through an isolated child's eyes are presented.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
The US Disabled Alpine Ski Team has dominated world competitions since 1986 and the present crop of skiers have continued the tradition with their victories. A brief overview of the team and its members is presented.
Publication Name: Skiing
Subject: Sports and fitness
Send in the clown
Publication Name: Scouting
Subject: Hobbies and crafts
- Abstracts: A super show. Fun in the sun. Home alone
- Abstracts: Stepping into the light. You can do it. The illuminated man
- Abstracts: Catching the light. Guinea for your thoughts
- Abstracts: Definitions and decisions for the beginner. The dividend 'pay cut.' (investment income)
- Abstracts: From the beginning. E. Grebenik