Arbitrability of antitrust claims in the United States of America
The essay examines the various issues concerning the arbitrability of antitrust claims in the United States. The Supreme Court has expressed its favor of arbitration and stated that antitrust matters may be by agreement referred to arbitration as plaintiffs continue to oppose the arbitration.
Publication Name: European Business Law Review
Achieving better decision-making in competition enforcement cases: a public law perspective on the role of the executive and the courts
The article examines some of the problems of the executive-driven system of competition reinforcement from a public law perspective in the U.K.
Publication Name: World Competition
- Abstracts: Pitfalls in partnership law reform: some United States experience. "...drawing near the fastness?" - The failed United States experiment in unincorporated business entity reform
- Abstracts: Converge? Diverge? A comparison of horizontal merger laws in the United States and European Union. Behavioural remedies in EC merger control-scope and limitations
- Abstracts: Converge? Diverge? A comparison of horizontal merger laws in the United States and European Union. part 2 Draft Commission Guidelines on the assessment of non-horizontal mergers: do they "defend" the efficiency defence?
- Abstracts: The case law of the Court of Justice in the field of sex equality since 2000. Case C-148/02, Carlos Garcia Avello v. Etat Belge, judgment of the full court of 2 October 2003
- Abstracts: Number of arbitrators and decisions of arbitral tribunals. Surveying a decade of the 'new' Law of arbitration in India