The background and difficulties of the negotiation of interconnection arrangements between incumbent local exchange carriers and new providers under the Telecommunications Act of 1996 are discussed, and tips for facilitating negotiation under the act are given.
Publication Name: Administrative Law Review
Selling an operating business in bankruptcy
The authors discuss potential problems and legal issues involved in selling operating businesses which have entered into bankruptcy and the effect of these problems and issues on bankruptcy sales.
Publication Name: Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal
The false security of continuation-in-part applications
The author discusses continuation-in-part patent applications and argues they fail to support the public policy goals of the US patent system.
Publication Name: Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office Society
- Abstracts: Fighting on the job: analysis of recent arbitration decisions. Preparing your client for mediation
- Abstracts: Commercial power and competitor litigation. Choice of law in tort in domestic and international litigation. The court-room economist in Australian antitrust litigation: an underutilised resource?
- Abstracts: Kirkholt revisited: some reflections on the transferability of crime prevention initiatives. Less crime in the cities through heroin prescription? Preliminary results from the evaluation of the Swiss heroin prescription projects
- Abstracts: In contempt of contempt? Religious motivation as a reason to mitigate contempt sanctions. Tempered extension; granting s. 1985(3) class status to mentally retarded individuals
- Abstracts: An argument for the implementation of a biometric authentication system ("BAS"). The Financial Modernization Act: the dawn of a new era