Towards a centralized perfection system for cross-border receivables financing
The author discusses a draft Convention on Assignment of Receivables Financing prepared by the UN Commission on International Trade Law to regulate cross-border receivables transactions. Topics include the possible impact of the Convention and the need for a centralized registration system.
Publication Name: University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Economic Law
The draft UNCITRAL Convention on Assignment of Receivables in International Trade: a summary of the key provisions as completion draws near
The authors discuss key provisions of the UNCITRAL Convention on Assignment of Receivables in International Trade, due to be completed in 2001.
Publication Name: Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal
- Abstracts: Comptroller expands bank powers; regulations may open door to greater diversification. Insurance? It's in the bank; victories before courts and regulators are causing banks to broaden insurance activities
- Abstracts: To what extent can section 74(1) of the Trade Practices Act be qualified? The guest who came to dinner
- Abstracts: Federal practice - computer evidence. Federal practice; ethical issues. Federal practice; securities pleadings
- Abstracts: Court to court. The United Nations group of experts for Cambodia. Appraising the methods of international law: a prospectus for readers
- Abstracts: Taking text and structure seriously: reflections on free-form method in constitutional interpretation. eroG .v hsuB and its disguises: freeing Bush v. Gore from its hall of mirrors