End to compounding problems
Wellington is to focus on its seals business and abandon its compounding business, receiving a net 4.8 million pounds sterling for the compounding business. The sale will leave management with more time as well as meaning an end to losses from compounding. The seals business has strengths in specialist markets, though there has been poor demand from the petroleum industry. Growth will be boosted by new product launches and from a revival in demand from the Far East.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
The Philippines bestseller
Cebu, Philippines, with an international seaport and a planned international airport, accounts for nearly 10% of the country's exports. The city is home to several universities and colleges and many multinational firms. Tourism is one of the major industries of Cebu.
Publication Name: Scientific American
Subject: Science and technology
Success your way
The baby boom generation is redefining success to meet its own needs. The new definition emphasizes the importance of family and reflects the growing influence of women in the workplace.
Publication Name: Self
Subject: Women's issues/gender studies
- Abstracts: The way of the elders. Face time
- Abstracts: Finders seekers. Clarified better
- Abstracts: The ethics of remediation. "I survived the flesh-eating bacteria." (includes related article)
- Abstracts: Cash in question. Sighted in Solihull
- Abstracts: The Bromeliads of the Atlantic forest. Become a gofer for a courier service?