He was the perfect catch, but...
A middle aged woman recalls a fling with an 80-year-old man she met through a personal advertisement. Initially, she was attracted to the man because he was rich and successful in his career. However, she soon discovered that he attraction with the man was simply based on his wealth.
Publication Name: New Choices: Living Even Better After 50
Fragrance: perfect pairs for day and night
People select their perfumes and colognes on the basis of their mood. The best way to wear fragrance is to select two compatible scents, one for daytime and one for nighttime. Guidelines for using fragrances are provided.
Publication Name: New Choices for the Best Years
Photographs play an essential part in any vacation. They help capture one's travel experiences, allowing them to be shared with others. Practical tips on basic photography are discussed.
Publication Name: New Choices for Retirement Living
- Abstracts: A case manager's perspective. An ombudsman perspective
- Abstracts: Beware the phone frauds. Preying on your kindness. Investment scams: how to spot and foil them
- Abstracts: New ways to buy a car. Five maintenance myths. Two ways to build your own business: starting on a shoestring; best part-time franchises
- Abstracts: Here are America's top treatment centers ... region by region. Small-town America wants you
- Abstracts: Stereotyping of older adults: the role of target facial cues and perceiver characteristics. Cerebrovascular risk factors, activity limitations, and depressed mood in African American older adults