Beauty and the Brits
One cultural difference between the British and Americans is that they think of physical looks as fate, not something to be changed by plastic surgery. That Prince Charles is not attracted to Princess Diana, but is attracted to Parker Bowles, probably has very little to do with the princess' beauty.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
The New York Republican representative, 37, is an avid runner whose regular workouts help to keep her centered. Her upbringing, education, political career, running regimen and her interest in the National Girls and Women in Sports Day are discussed.
Publication Name: Runner's World
Subject: Sports and fitness
Fashion designer Adrienne Vittadini heads a clothing company with 285 employees that is known for its simple and elegant knitwear. Her life and career are profiled.
Publication Name: Philadelphia Magazine
Subject: Regional focus/area studies
- Abstracts: Safe and secure. The acceptable face of direct mail
- Abstracts: Mounting losses. The anti-Trump: Jerry Speyer doesn't plaster his name all over his buildings, and he tries to stay off the gossip pages; but behind the scenes, he has amassed a real-estate empire second to none; in the late 90's, the quiet ascension has replaced the flash-and-burn
- Abstracts: Panama sled. New horizons & old favorites
- Abstracts: The sailor's "precious" metals. From tunnel to volcano
- Abstracts: Hip seagoing schoolteachers: Bahamas waypoints: a kingdom is born? Why older is better