A life of their own
The biological, physical, demographic and historical aspects of geography can be researched on England's gravestones which generally date from the 1700s to the present. Biogeographers can study lichen colonization, physical geographers can determine rates of weathering on stone structures and demographers can accumulate data on epidemics and life spans. The historical geographer can uncover fascinating information on the use of various types of stone over periods of time.
Publication Name: Geographical Magazine
Subject: Petroleum, energy and mining industries
Fitness managers have a wide choice of cardiovascular (CV) equipment and priorities when choosing such equipment include low maintenance, a variety of programmes, ease of cleanliness and use. The machines should also be aesthetically pleasing and competitively prices.
Publication Name: Leisure Management
Subject: Travel industry
Publication Name: Chicago
Subject: Travel, recreation and leisure
- Abstracts: Relax on the run. Is your lawn making you sick?
- Abstracts: Gary Bennett. A Melanesian wedding: Santa Cruz Island
- Abstracts: Raul Fernandez: staying focused. Grief and rage at the wedding: Demeter, Persephone and the mother of the bride
- Abstracts: It's a breeze. Digital ID key to security
- Abstracts: The forgotten earthquake. History in the raw