The West Indies isle of Barbados has plenty to offer to visitors. The island boasts of pristine beaches, clear waters, shopping destinations, gourmet dining at its many hotels, an exciting cuisine that blends Caribbean and continental delights and six annual festivals.
Publication Name: First for Women
Subject: Business, international
You must remember this...
An attorney reminisces about the pre-technology, pre-large law firm practice of law. Things which had not yet made an appearance in that legal world of yore include computers and other technological toys, billable hours and legal advertising.
Publication Name: The National Law Journal
Wouldn't you rather be sailing?
The Offshore Sailing School offers pleasure-riding enthusiasts crash courses in basic sailing. First-timers realize early that learning how to sail is much different from the actual sailing experience.
Publication Name: National Geographic Traveler
Subject: Travel, recreation and leisure
- Abstracts: Autumn by the sea. Wilmington, NC. Shifting in the sand
- Abstracts: Prosecutor for the defense. Isle of the tiger
- Abstracts: Putting the public in harm's way. Mr. Rhoades neighbourhood
- Abstracts: Into El Dorado. Leisure gem in emerald isle
- Abstracts: A 23-day exploration of Ethiopia. Commissioner Bonino sets out hopes for consumer protection