From bricks to gold?
Equity release schemes have been mainly used by older people in the UK until now, but experts believe that it will become increasingly common for younger people to seek to release money from their property. Some equity release schemes give a cash lump sum, while others offer a regular income and others a combination of both. A home income plan provides a loan secured on the property, while home reversion schemes involve selling all or part of the home to a company and then renting it from the company for the rest of your life.
Publication Name: Which?
Subject: Consumer news and advice
The masterpieces they call home
Creating and designing single-family homes as architectural masterpieces remains an artistic dream to many people. Such houses carry an attraction that is also evoked by paintings and other works of art. Examples of masterpiece homes that could influence are given.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
Parkinson's Law, continued
The prevalence of microcomputers has increased bureaucracy in government jobs. Although they have increased productivity, microcomputers create the need for technical staff and additional staff to manage information.
Publication Name: The Economist (UK)
Subject: Business, international
- Abstracts: Cosa Nostra, continued. Sellvis
- Abstracts: Roads to reconciliation. From "dependencia" to shared prosperity
- Abstracts: Productivity will come with time. Give 'im the kippers
- Abstracts: Woman's own: feminist publishing. If it's Tuesday, it must be Dad's house
- Abstracts: Backstage: Aldo Parisot. It's the berries