Alfred E. Mann
Alfred E. Mann is an exemplary, billionaire entrepreneur of medical devices, biotech ventures and established the Alfred E. Mann Foundation for Biomedical Engineering (AMFBE).
Publication Name: Nature Biotechnology
A real case of not getting older, getting better
The reasons behind leveraging the services of older people by Vita Needle Co. are presented.
Publication Name: Treasury & Risk Management
- Abstracts: Enhancing the control of force in putting by video game training. Perception of the vertical with a head-mounted visual frame during head tilt
- Abstracts: Streptococcal genomes provide food for thought. Protecting your investment. The best of both worlds in plant protection
- Abstracts: Consumer, retailer, and producer assesments of product differentiation according to regional origin and process quality
- Abstracts: The effect of corporate restructuring charges on employer contributions to profit sharing plans. From conformance to performance: the corporate responsibilities continuum
- Abstracts: IPO plans sour on both sides of the pond. MicroRNA gets down to business. Regenerating the heart