"Why did they do that?"
A survey of 275 commercial digital imaging clients reveal that 42% view commercial photo processing laboratories as "one-stop-shops" for their digital processing requirements. The "Why Did They Do That?" survey, made by Hart & Associates Management Consultants Ltd of Toronto, Ontario, at the request of PMAI, also revealed that over 41% of the respondents place quality and service as the top reasons for choosing their supplier. An average of $20,000 is spent by commercial clients on digital services and products annually.
Publication Name: Photo Marketing
Overheads: why they're still no. 1
The advantages of using overheads in making sales presentations are spelled out. Overheads, touted as the most used visual aid in business, allows flexible audience size, sequential flexibility, spoontaneity and on-off transition. The overhead transparency also enables the presenter to face his listeners and keep his notes on the overhead's frame, thus avoiding the problem of slip sheets between transparencies or the fan blowing notes around.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
- Abstracts: Ad agency - PR company marriages: How are they working out? All-programmers: Who are the nation's hottest TV stations' execs - and how did they get there?
- Abstracts: Analyses of the distribution of security market model prediction errors for daily returns data. Evidence on income measurement properties of ASR No. 190 and SFAS No. 33 data
- Abstracts: A Mexican program for payment of dollar liabilities. The recognition and timing of deferred tax liabilities. The effect of the prospective payment system on rural health care
- Abstracts: Selling the boss on a risk management information system. Take a bet on the boss
- Abstracts: Coping with conflict: a CA in the Middle East. Coping with costing in the internal market: the SAPPS approach