Do investors overvalue firms with bloated balance sheets?
The limited attention span of investors is analyzed. The investors allocate this attention to important indicator of value added and historical earnings. It is concluded that accounting outcomes that saliently highlight positive aspects of a firm's performance will encourage higher market valuations.
Publication Name: The Journal of Accounting and Economics
A time for heroes
The characteristic and qualities that make a hero and the true nature of heroism pertaining to current scenario are explained.
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
- Abstracts: Professionals without prospects? Pride without prejudice
- Abstracts: Great step forward halted? Unit trusts: time to go forward
- Abstracts: Winning ways with a balanced scorecard. Business on the box: future perfect
- Abstracts: Wealth impact of dividend changes within the insurance industry. Employee stock ownership plans, common stock wealth effects and stock price variability
- Abstracts: On the precipice of a revolution with Hamel and Prahalad. Co-op's quiet revolution. The Robotics Revolution