Dont' allow web messages to get lost in PR cyberspace
Public relations (PR) firms promoting a Web site should not limit themselves to sending out press releases in cyberspace, says Scott Laird, group manager for BSMG CyberPR. Laird advises PR professionals to still use time-tested traditional tools to reach the intended audience. In sending out online PR, Laird advises PR practitioners to send quick, personal e-mail messages with a link to the full release on the company Web site.
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
Baker (J.) Inc
J Baker Inc operates self-service licensed shoe departments. Five insiders cleared out 65,000 shares last Mar 1993, at the $20 to $21.50 range. The distributions occurred after the stock declined to $16.63 in Feb 1993. The insider sales in Mar 1993 also exceeded the sales during the end of 1992, a time when insider sales were expected. A guarded outlook is recommended.
Publication Name: CDA-Investnet Insiders' Chronicle
Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL)
The operations and management of Shoe Carnival Inc of Evansville, IN, are discussed in detail by chief financial officer W. Kerry Jackson. The company maintains 183 stores in 23 states.
Publication Name: The Wall Street Transcript
- Abstracts: Getting the Financial Message Across in Manufacturing Industry. Scottish Financial Enterprise
- Abstracts: Profit: a means or an end? Out of Africa. Brands means business
- Abstracts: The marketing perspective. Overview
- Abstracts: Head full of steam. Mobium retrains staff to think as team
- Abstracts: Is your working capital too big? Catholics building PR push against Da Vinci film. Corporates Reach Out to Ma and Pa