Head full of steam
Villiers has acquired Ultramind, a company that help developed products to combat stress, depression and anxiety. Ultramind's technology is tested, so risks have been reduced. Its products use CD-oms and personal computers and measure stress with sensors displayed on screens. Patients can send data using the internet, with doctors able to read it from other locations. Villiers needs to find partners such as software companies or healthcare concerns in order to generate revenues.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
Mobium retrains staff to think as team
The Mobium Creative Group has established a retraining program to teach employees about teamwork in business-to-business marketing. The program focuses on four main topics: research and special projects, media applications prototype development, cross-disciplinary seminars and principle-centered leadership. Mobium executives claim that the program has generated $18 billion worth of new business.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
- Abstracts: The kingdom of the customer. Reengineering turns company toward the customer. Waiting time delays and customer satisfaction in supermarkets
- Abstracts: The puzzle of sterling's rise. Old-fashioned smoothing that still has its place
- Abstracts: The Heglian logic of critical research: Understanding Professor Yoshinori Shiozawa. Performance assessment of graduate accounting students: a comparative evaluation
- Abstracts: The pitfalls of futurology. If the yen falls. Communication: relocating is no easy matter, and mistakes can be costly. Communication is the simplest way to avoid the pitfalls
- Abstracts: Policy issues in communicating with ETI. The Global Positioning System: policy issues for an information technology