Hard Werken by mail
Hard Werken Design BV, which is based in Rotterdam, has worked on several projects commisioned by the PTT, Holland's postal and telecommunications department. These include designs for postcards and postage stamps, some of which were for charities, Dutch anniversaries and international stamp exhibitions. Rick Vermeulen, a partner and primary designer of the firm, established Hard Werken's identity through his alluring, splashy illustrations. He has also become somewhat of a celebrity for his appearance in some stamps, which was actually done to save time and money.
Publication Name: I.D.
Keller publishes overseas
Keller Publications publishes three magazines in Asia, Europe, Africa, the U.S. and the Pacific. The 100 year old company publishes in English, Spanish and Japanese. One problem cited in the international periodical publishing business is fluctuating postal rates. Keller's management recommends that publishers planning to internationalize attend the Folio Face-to-Face show prior to making any decisions about overseas markets. The Folio Face-to-Face show is an annual exhibition that most foreign publishers attend.
Publication Name: ZIP-Target Marketing
Overseas firms knock hard on US doors
European companies are issuing American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange to gain access to American investors. The issuing of global shares by the Swiss bank, UBS, is discussed.
Publication Name: Treasury & Risk Management
- Abstracts: Bricks and mortgages. Sending the British mortgage overseas
- Abstracts: Vertical marketing systems: nonprofit marketing in the public sector. Marketing in th year 2000: an international perspective
- Abstracts: UK and German defence industry change: some perspectives on strategic marketing
- Abstracts: Trust and direct marketing environments: a consumer perspective. Patterns and determinants of global marketing
- Abstracts: UK and German defence industry change: some perspectives on strategic marketing. part 2 Service quality and blood donors - a marketing perspective