Life in the fast lane
A series of updates has been released on the market for Alias/Wavefront Inc.'s Studio computer aided design and drafting software. They are versions 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2, which are the latest improvements and are now much easier to adopt because of their inclusion of a user interface which can be customized according to user specifications. It remains difficult, however, to locate top-flight designers who use Alias/Wavefront's CAD software in designing.
Publication Name: I.D.
Rail expansion on a fast track
Taiwan is investing in urban rail systems, a high-speed railroad, and mass rapid transit systems for four cities, despite the economic crisis. The transportation initiatives will be financed by the government and domestic investment.
Publication Name: Asiamoney
- Abstracts: Decision making on the basis of expected cost variance: a fuzzy set approach. Measurement and combination of red flags to assess the risk of management fraud: a fuzzy set approach
- Abstracts: Getting out of an Aukett situation. Good news and getting better. HLM Design, Inc. (HMD)
- Abstracts: Sampling in the twenty-first century. Strategies to Boost Liquidation Payout. On Optimality of Double Sampling Strategies with Varying Probabilities
- Abstracts: The first time around. The $5-million man
- Abstracts: Park pleasure. Down Home with the Nashville Network. Down by the riverside