Pent up demand marks environmental projects
There are potential contracts for marketers who are interested in construction projects that are associated with the environment. There are three reasons to support this prediction. First, these types of projects are the most numerous that have been awaiting approval. Second, state and national regulations on air and water quality, waste management will lead to the renovation of substandard facilities and the construction of new ones. Lastly, the consuming public will demand more waste disposal facilities and the movement to save the environment will continue to grow.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
Reports: ISU design projects summarized
Students at the International Space University have been involved in two team design projects based around the theme of 'Space of service to humanity.' The first looked at the role of space systems in detecting and monitoring desertification. Students developed the Space Assisted Network against Desertification, and found that space can play a valuable role in monitoring environmental conditions. The second looked at medical care for remote environments, and made many recommendations for the development of space medicine in the future.
Publication Name: Space Policy
- Abstracts: Planning working environment and production by using paper drawings and computer animation. Reading with magnifiers
- Abstracts: Trust and direct marketing environments: a consumer perspective. part 2 The impact of mail order on subsequent donations: an experiment
- Abstracts: Structural and regulatory developments in OECD countries. OECD report on corporate governance. Private pension systems: regulatory policies (part 1)
- Abstracts: Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports. The chairman's statement: A content analysis of discretionary narrative disclosures
- Abstracts: Setting Accounting Standards for Nationalised Industries. Accounting for the planet's survival