Dress Barn Inc
Dress Barn Inc has 518 discount women's apparel establishments in 34 states. Three insiders cleared out 110,000 shares in Oct and Nov 1992 while another four insiders sold 155,930 shares between Dec 1992 and Jan 1993 at the $18.19 to $20 range, with almost 50% of the sales happening at the start of 1993. The persistent distribution is noteworthy, particularly if the actions were initiated by the chairman, president and two directors.
Publication Name: CDA-Investnet Insiders' Chronicle
What's Wrong with this Picture?
The trend among health conscious consumers is toward food with low salt content. The low sodium food category is important and growing. Almost all the major food manufacturers have introduced low sodium food products. Marketing research revealed that consumers are concerned over the salt content of their food. Companies maintain that sales are following their projections. Two problems are less taste and more cost for the consumer.
Publication Name: Madison Avenue
- Abstracts: When Your Only Customer Is the Federal Government. Picture perfect: the look of the book must reflect the customer's innermost wants
- Abstracts: Electronic Mail: New Steps, Broader Applications. Perceptions of the Royal Mail case in the Netherlands. Supermarket sweep for Electronic Retailing
- Abstracts: Business exchange: a look at American managerial styles. Identifying the effect of managerial control on firm performance
- Abstracts: When is adjustment due to partners' retirement made? Dune writing case. Writing made easy
- Abstracts: Latin America's financial planner. A framework for assessing financial stability?