Rollerblade Inc's Rollerblade Metroblade won a gold award in the consumer products category of the 1992 Annual Design Review. Using rollerblades to go to work or school has a significant drawback, which is that users have to carry an extra pair of shoes. To solve this problem, the Rollerbrade Metroblade incorporates removable shoes made of leather and synthetic materials which can be used for normal walking. The product design was created by Design Continuum, Boston, MA, in cooperation with Roolerblade Inc's in-house designers.
Publication Name: I.D.
ProGroup Inc of Ooltewah, TN, will replace its present board of directors, including one director who has a 22.8% stock share, because of underachievement marginal returns in stockholders' investment and low productivity. Former golfer and ProGroup shareholder Arnold Palmer who holds 10% stock share is supporting the dissident group.
Publication Name: The Insiders' Chronicle
- Abstracts: Worldesign report. Benetton Group annual report 1991. Comdex report
- Abstracts: Prime REITS for Would-Be Moguls. Peter Brownell. Peter Molyneux: prime mover
- Abstracts: Stouffer's displays A La Carte Menu Selections. Desert son. Arizona Republic features immediate displays
- Abstracts: karlssonwilker's soft landing. Intentional change
- Abstracts: The fitness movement remains strong. Women's Golf Unlimited, Inc. (GOLF). Under the influence