Searching for a lens
Customer service is important in business and this is demonstrated in the experience of a woman who wanted to buy her husband a telephoto lens for his camera on the occasion of their 15th wedding anniversary. The lady went first to a store where no one approached her to ask what she needed during an entire 10-minute stay. She then visited a camera store where, for the next 30 minutes, a knowledgeable salesperson showed her a variety of lenses, both cheap and expensive, and demonstrated their uses, advantages and disadvantages withoutprodding her to make a selection. The lady ended up buying the accessory she wanted at the price she was willing to pay, and left the store intending to make a return visit.
Publication Name: Photo Marketing
Pricing U.S. North Atlantic Bluefin Tuna and Implications for Management
Data is obtained to evaluate the degree to which the price of U.S. North Atlantic fresh bluefin tuna is determined by quality attributes of each fish such as freshness, fat content, color, and shape, rather than by just the quantity supplied.
Publication Name: Agribusiness
Searching for executive leadership in biotechnology
The search for executive talent in the biotechnology industry is discussed in detail by Robert D. Hennessy of The Hennessy Group. The different needs of the industry at different levels of company development are described.
Publication Name: The Wall Street Transcript
- Abstracts: Screening for peptide drug from the natural repertoire of biodiverse protein folds. Soft landing for protein chips
- Abstracts: OTP: maintaining a position of leadership. Leading the way in the Gulf. VTB: a new vector of leadership
- Abstracts: Reinventing trust. Trusting relationships. Independent streak
- Abstracts: Policy issues in communicating with ETI. The Global Positioning System: policy issues for an information technology
- Abstracts: Head full of steam. Mobium retrains staff to think as team