Side stars take center stage: packed with punch
Side dishes have become popular products in the foodservice industry. Operators have been upgrading their menus by adding side dishes to their lists. They can be presented either in a la carte or alongside the main course. Side dishes prepared strategically and creatively promises a powerful offering that customers would come back for. Top proven sellers are french fries, mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, baked beans and 'luxury' vegies.
Publication Name: I.D.
Home equity lending: survey reveals bright future
The ninth annual survey on home equity lending practices conducted by the Center for Financial Services at the University of Virginia's McIntire School of Commerce reveals positive developments in home equity lending. The results show that in 1994, the average lender's approved home equity line of credit grew by 14.6%, the average financial institution approved 4,148 compared to 3,340 in 1993, and fees fell to only $197 from $325 in 1993.
Publication Name: Journal of Retail Banking
The dark side of private equity
Issues related to venture capital and entrepreneurship in Britain are examined in detail.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
- Abstracts: BLP: blue skies ahead. Hoping for big future profits. TLS drives profits ahead
- Abstracts: Back to the drawing board. One step forward, two steps back in the Middle East. Enforcement by the back door in US meat plants
- Abstracts: IRS imposes unexpected tax on split-dollar insurance. The IRS adds another level of complexity to the AMT - with some unexpected results
- Abstracts: Ensuring optimal success with six sigma implementations. Former Steel Exec Joins Chiquita. The big risk brokers
- Abstracts: Coke cave-in claim gets ACS&H WSJ platform. Government to securitize uncollected tax debt. Money Controls awards service accrediation to E'coin