Tesco links up with Cirio for Italian job
The UK supermarket retailer Tesco, has announced that it is joining forces with Cirio, the Italian food brand to develop new Italian food products. Tesco is planning an own-brand range of soups, dried pasta and sauce-based meal solutions. It is hoped that the range will go on to the shelves before the end of 1998. Cirio produces the Tesco brand products Authentic Italian Pasta sauces and chopped tomatoes. The Italian company hopes to make full use of the alliance and utilise it as a way of moving into other international markets.
Tesco joins forces with this co, Italian food brand to develop new Italian food prods
Publication Name: Super Marketing
Luigi Ceriani, 1912-1999
Biographical information concerning the founder of Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Luigi Ceriani is provided.
Publication Name: Banca Nazionale Del Lavoro Quarterly Review
- Abstracts: Business without boundaries: collaboration across organizations. Tools and dialogue set the stage for talent management at Johns Manville
- Abstracts: Competing with offshore IT outsourcing: Johnson McLamb innovates. Bucking the privacy invasion
- Abstracts: Pre-submission conference pilot program for technical advice issues. TCA Conference and Exposition
- Abstracts: Foreign Ownership of U.S. Banks: Trends and Effects. Implications for Employee Ownership of Rath's Filing for Chapter 11
- Abstracts: Measuring the impact of the safe harbor lease law on security prices. Governance mechanisms and equity prices