Attitudes towards unions as predictors of actual strike behaviour
Analysis of 79 public firm workers of various local unions reveals that major differences exist between the behavioral attitude of strike-breakers in comparison to non-strike bearers. Attitudinal tendencies such as union loyalty, the value of a union and inclination to think in union terms were general for all groups of union members.
Publication Name: Ergonomics
Geographic information systems for selection of CRP tracts to meet different management goals after contract expiration
The use of geographic information systems (GIS) in agricultural conservation is examined. Topics include an analysis of GIS building methods, and the need to protect groundwater and surface resources, grassland agriculture, and wildlife.
Publication Name: American Journal of Alternative Agriculture
- Abstracts: Multiple strategy paradigms: an integration framework. The time series behavior and predictive-ability results of annual value added data
- Abstracts: The creation of the auditing profession in Greece. The "rational" and "traditional": the regulation of accounting in the Philippines
- Abstracts: How and when business equipment is disposed of can affect the tax consequences. Investor Program Makes Expensive Energy Equipment Outlays More Feasible
- Abstracts: Networks Keep Word about Clutter. African SMES, networks, and manufacturing performance
- Abstracts: A longitudinal assessment of change in sales force turnover. Adlife in San Antonio, Texas: it isn't what most outsiders expect