A fine choice
Finland is known as a very technologically developed country in forest products and telecommunications. The industrial policy of the country is built on selling high-tech knowledge in various specialized areas. Finland is a full member of the European Union (EU) and has excellent prospects of more trade with Asia.
Publication Name: Asian Review of Business and Technology
Vote for the Mullah of Your Choice
Iran's mullahs are seeking a vote of confidence by pressing for a parliamentary election. Radicals are increasingly in control. However, the war with Iraq, economic chaos and continued human rights violations are turning public opinion against the regime.
Publication Name: Economist
Modeling voter choice to predict the final outcome of two-stage elections
A study on election forecasting examines voters' choice of candidates in elections. Nested logit factor model is used in the study.
Publication Name: International Journal of Forecasting
- Abstracts: Increasing returns, trade and the regional structure of wages. Regional integration in Europe
- Abstracts: The benefits of releasing the Bell companies from the interexchange restrictions. Network interconnection in telecommunications
- Abstracts: The possibility of social choice. Acyclic probabilistic social decision functions
- Abstracts: Social comparisons, inequality, and growth. Financial development and the instability of open economics. Competition, financial discipline and growth
- Abstracts: AG publishing veteran offers thirty years of insight. Farmington Turns Off. Caterpillar turns 75