A generalized equivalence property of mixed international VAT regimes
A unified restricted origin regime that is better than the non-reciprocal restricted origin regime proposed by Ben Lockwood, David de Meza and Gareth Miles in 1994 is developed. This type of regime extends the global destination- and global origin-based value-added tax (VAT) regime to a group of mixed regimes. The European Union should implement a unified regime due to its feasibility and its inherent superiority against destination-based proposals.
Publication Name: Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Deregulation opened the market for the commuter industry. This local company specializes in short distance service. It's traffic increased 360% in 1984, and it expanded it's fleet to 10. To increase revenues it rents hangar space and plans to go public in the future.
Publication Name: Executive Report
More international evidence on the historical properties of business cycles
Research describing the cyclical nature of economic fluctuations in the late nineteenth century in the North Atlantic economies is presented. Particular attention is given to the use of spectral analysis to identify a seven to ten years periodicity.
Publication Name: Journal of Monetary Economics
- Abstracts: Farm equipment shows grow with technology and international appeal. Case uses experimental farm site to understand 'systems' of agriculture
- Abstracts: Actions versus prospects: the effect of problem representation on regret. The effects of Ph.D. supply on minority faculty representation
- Abstracts: A note on 'Mr Meade's Relation' and international capital movements. A note on participatory decision-making and rationality
- Abstracts: Intertemporal preferences, imperfect competition and effective fiscal intervention. Effective protection in the presence of joint production
- Abstracts: Monsanto and American Home Products call off merger. Efficient organization of information processing. Minimum wages and information