Cargill expands volunteer partnership with school
Minneapolis, MN-based Cargill has pledged a $150,000 donation to the Galileo Scholastic Academy of Math and Science in Chicago, with the money to be given in three equal installments of $50,000 a year over a three- year period. The school will use the funds to buy computers, band instruments, books and instructor material. Furthermore, employees from the firm's Cargill Investor Services unit will continue to increase their volunteer involvement with the school.
Publication Name: Agri Marketing
Long-term partnership formation: marriage and employment
A framework was developed to analyze the formation of long-term partnerships such as employment and marriage. The proposed long-term partnership structure demonstrates how equilibrium between two prospecting parties are achieved even when market frictions are present. The framework has also incorporated two aspects of long-term partnership formation, namely, uncertainty about quality and investment in desirability.
Publication Name: Economic Journal
Analyzing moviegoing demand: an individual cross-sectional approach
A study exploring the factors, that increase or lower the probability of an individual visiting a movie theatre, is presented.
Publication Name: Managerial & Decision Economics
- Abstracts: On productivity and plant ownership change: new evidence from the Longitudinal Research Database. Productivity measurement in common property resource industries: an application to the Pacific coast trawl fishery
- Abstracts: Pigou and future generatons: a Cambridge tradition. Smuggling and welfare in a Ricardo-Viner economy. Development and freedom
- Abstracts: Company ownership vs franchising: issues and evidence. Testing for monopoly rents in the market for playing talent: evidence from English professional football
- Abstracts: The decomposition of risk in denumerable populations with ex ante identical individuals. Relative risk aversion, relative prudence and comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of (mu,theta )preferences
- Abstracts: Environmental valuation under sustainable development. A revelation scheme for allocating organizational resources